Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Excuses, Excuses...

I have to apologize about not updating this thing for the past 3 months or so. I was going to use the things i wrote about in an actual newsletter type forum that you could hold in your hands. I tried to get this going, but it unfortunately never pandered out. It's still something I very much want to do, and hopefully one day I will. But in the mean time, I promise to start this back up again. I'll try to put down some of the shows I have been to/stories I have but, no promises because I have a very horrid memory. Expect an update by the 16th! Thanks!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Tuss Tuss! I love to read your blogs they, are so well written. This one has to be my favorite though, I lost it at the part where you talked about the care bears, Michelle and I actually laughed out loud, haha. Just so you know there are girls who appreciate the "too cute" stuff, like me and tons of others. She's out there somewhere you'll find her. I look forward to reading the next one.

Your fellow redhead
Becca