Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What the new year brings...

Hello. Bonjour. Hola. Hallo. Ciao. こんにちは. I think you get the picture. Welcome to my first blog. I had a bit of trouble with the name. I kept asking myself, "Self, what do you want to call this piece of crap where you're going to rant and rave and share the experience of your life? Experience of my life? What in the hell!?" That conversation with myself went on for about 3 more minutes, and ended in a way that still perplexes me. Anyway, I decided to go with the things that define me pretty well. I am almost always angry about something or other. I'm very restricted in sense of things I wish to accomplish are always seemingly out of reach.(Note: I am trying to not to desolve into any one arm jokes, but what can you do) Also I live in Delaware. North Delaware. Now i emphasize North Delaware because Southern Delaware is still voting for Reagan and are thinking that cow tipping deserves its own television show.

I guess i should tell you what this blog is going to be about. Well, my goal at first was to make 3 separate blogs. One for movie reviews, one for show and album reviews, and one just for stupid stories with a rant or two thrown in otherwise the name of the blog would make me out as some sort of liar. I decided thats way too much to manage, so i decided to roll it all into one. Its probably gonna get real spaced out and not too interesting, but fuck it. I just honestly want to mark down these memories for myself so I can look back at this thing and remember all the fun times. I would've said Good Times©, but legally its copyrighted so I couldn't use it. Wait.... Whoops.

Thats about it for the introduction. I guess all thats left is to say goodbye. Adios. Au revoir. Auf Wiedersehen. Arrivederci. さようなら oh fuck it.

No comments: